Tuesday, November 10, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S NEW TEASER - SYNK, KARINA / WHEN WILL YOU BE COMING TO THE FLAT?


 

original post: here

1. She's not at the level of being the main dancer............

2. Am I the only one who thinks that she's fine..? She's a rookie soㅋㅋ I'm curious about their title track

3. She looks more charming every time I see her but I'm not too sure about the dancing...

4. That's their main dancer? She's f*cking bad at dancing...

5. Her eyes are f*cking big

6. Every time they release a teaser, the post goes to the "Hot Talks"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It looks like she's dancing the dance the way it was taught... she doesn't have her personal vibe..

8. Even her avatar is dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I don't know if she's f*cking bad at dancing but everyone is being so harsh on her

10. Her dancing seriously... looks so heavyㅠ but she looks charming when she speaks...

11. Her proportions are good but she really can't dance... I don't think that they should be pushing her as the dancer

12. Am I the only one who thinks that the way she uses her body looks so heavy?.. She's a dance member?

13. Is she really their main dancer..??? Ah but the ment in the last part was too cringe... I got goosebumps

14. I saw her old videos and her singing was fine. I guess there's a reason why they pushed her as the main dancer...?

15. She's the main dancer but her dance isn't main dancer level

16. Uhm.... it's not that she doesn't know how to dance but it's not like she's good at it either... maybe because she's dancing alone? Maybe it will look different if they all danced together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com