Tuesday, November 10, 2020

[enter-talk] THE ACTUAL SIZE OF NAYEON'S HANDS

Comparison with a male fan's hand

Comparison with a female fan's hand






"Isn't my hand way too big?.. it's ok.."



post response:
[+535][-35]
original post: here

1. [+223, -3]
Huh.........?

2. [+157, -3]
She has big hands and is pretty

3. [+125, -3]
Wow her hands are so long and pretty...

4. [+101, 0]
Wow I always focused on her face and never realized how big her hands were

5. [+65, 0]
Wow this is pretty unexpected. I thought that her hands would be small but they are so long

6. [+49, -1]
I saw the best replies and she really looks like a bunny.... I found this pic on a blog... it looks like her right?

7. [+42, -1]
Her hands have always been big and long but they are pretty. If her hands were small, they would've made her head look bigger when she does the flower pose f*ck




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com