Tuesday, November 10, 2020

[theqoo] BIGHIT LABEL DECEMBER 31ST ON/OFFLINE JOINT CONCERT + BEEF WITH MBC

Big Hit labels will hold a On November 10, Big Hit Labels announced through Weverse that “2021 NEW YEAR’S EVE LIVE presented by Weverse” will take place on December 31, 2020 as both an online and offline concert. As the first lineup, Big Hit Labels revealed NU’EST and ENHYPEN. The second lineup will be shared on November 11, and the final lineup will be revealed on November 12.

CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Ohhhh I like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please save a seat for meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah I seriously hate this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's better to do this than to attend the Gayo Daejunsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that the kids who hate this won't join the ticketing. I'm going

4. Why do people hate this...? It's not like they were giving up their solo concerts to do this either...

5. Seventeen💖💙💖💙💖💙

6. Ah I f*cking hate this, seriously...

7. This is way better than going to the Gayo festivals

8. Are the kids whining about "solo concerts" for real?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who's gonna have a solo concert at year end?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ah please, the people who hate this, I hope that you won't be ticketingㅠㅠㅋㅋ don't steal my ticket...

10. I'm freaking annoyed ha;;

11. I totally like this and I'm looking forward to it. I'll get to see my bias and the Labels kids are good on stage and I like their songs too so I'm excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋ even though there's a high possibility that I won't be able to attend since I'm so busy...ㅠㅠㅠ

12. Please save a seat for me

13. I like thisㅎㅎ I like everyone under Big Hit Labels so I'm looking forward to their stage together


[theqoo] BTS AND GFRIEND, NOT PARTICIPATING IN MBC'S GAYO DAEJEJUN? "BECAUSE OF THE BIG HIT LABELS PERFORMANCE"

Article talks about how every year, the MBC Gayo Daejejun was held on 12/31 but because Big Hit's concert is also held on the same day, it seems like Big Hit won't be attending MBC's Gayo Daejejun. Some are arguing that because of a conflict over the issue of BTS' appearance in the Gayo Daejejun at the end of 2018, singers from Big Hit have not appeared in MBC's'Show Music Center' since May last year.

The fans are saying that "it's true that MCB and Big Hit are now estranged", "so that's how Big Hit are announcing their absence", etc.

original post: here

1. I'm f*cking looking forward to the joint concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI have to watch the joint concert

3. Kyah I totally like this

4. The lineup is good and the singers must be more comfortable this way too. I need to go to the offline concertㅠㅠㅠ

5. The Labels concert is Big Hit's greed.. I find the Pledis kids pitiful. They are getting the shorter end of the stick for something that's not even related to them

6. Hul I freaking like this. Personally, I like everyone from the Labels. I was waiting for the Gayo Daejejun's lineup just to watch their stages but it would've been a pain. I like thisㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. I'm a BTS fan and I find all the artists under the Labels likable~~ I feel like this is more beneficial!!!! It will be fun!!!

8. Personally, I don't really like this

9. Our ENHYPEN will attend??ㄷㄷㄷ Looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠ

10. I didn't want them to go to MBC so this is much better


[theqoo] TIMELINE OF MBC MUSIC CORE'S POWER TRIP ON BIG HIT (COMPANY + LABELS)

At the time of the 2018 Gayo Daejejun, BTS did not attend the American New Year Festival to attend the Gayo Daejejun and only sent a prerecording to the United States. However, they were not treated properly at the 2018 Gayo Daejejun and it engulfed them in a huge controversy
In 2019, when Big Hit's rookie group TXT had their 943 comeback, Music Core announced that they would have a mini fan meeting and event released an official post about it. But MBC cancelled the even last minute so they had to do a mini fan meeting in front of the MBC building in the end
They stopped participating in IAC which raised the power trip suspicions 
BTS' 2019 schedule revealed that they will not be attending the 2019 Gayo Daejejun and will attend the New York New Year Festival in Times Square. Because of that, an article about Music Core PD abusing his power was released
A related party to MBC said that the news were a "sad reality" in an interview which solidified the rumors into facts
Gfriend was preparing for their Gayo Daejejun stage but the stage was unilaterally cancelled (start of the power trip on the Labels). Afterwards, MBC's side released an article saying that they were discussing about Gfriend's appearance, but Big Hit's side requested an explanation about their cancellation of Gfriend's year end stage from MBC.
MBC cancels Gfriend's entire appearance
Seventeen (Labels) said that after their comeback, they will not be appearing on Music Core anymore
Afterwards, all of Big Hit and the Labels artists have stopped appearing on Music Core

original post: here

1. The incident in 2018 was f*cking ridiculous

2. They are just ruining themselvesㅋ

3. MBC's power trip f*ck

4. I can't forget 2018.... seriously...

5. They are so childish seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how old are they?

6. Big Hit requested an explanation because the Labels artists were victims of a power trip, they were the ones who were left to dryㅡㅡ what wrong did Big Hit do??

7. This is f*cked up. Every stage from my bias is precious. I'm seriously annoyed that I won't be able to see them on Music Core anymore

8. MBC, please apologize. My biases did nothing wrong

9. The fact that they cancelled Gfriend's stage unilaterally is just... a f*cking power trip... idols prepare so hard for year end stages. Meanwhile they just go and cancel their stage while they were still preparing it;

10. No but this is indeed a power trip. There are so many parts that just don't make sense

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com