Friday, November 13, 2020

[theqoo] BTS JIMIN TWEETING BECAUSE HE GREW 0.4CM FROM 173.6CM



"My height.... Wow!"



"Ok first of all, I conquered Yoongi hyung's height. 
Next, Jhope should prepare himself"

The humiliation he received the past days





original post: here

1. He's really 174cm with 58kg? Jimin just take 5kg off my body

2. I know he's flaunting the fact that he grew taller, but his weight also decreasedㅠㅠㅠ Jimin is so cute

3. Yoongi is the shortest one now, but I can just imagine him going "I'm the hyung here so we're the same height" and bicker, so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Hul that's daebak, I always thought he was 177cm, this this daebak... And what's up with that weight...😂😂😂😂sobbing..

5. With that weight...????? Huh??????....Ok....

6. He's still a fairy now, maybe when he reaches 180 he'll be considered an elf 

7. It's my first time liking someone because he's shortㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually can't fangirl on anyone below 180cm 

8. He's above the average heightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS are unexpectedly tall ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. But why did he lose weight... Me too I want to grow taller and lose weight at the same time 

10. He's so cute that I can't breatheㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com