Friday, November 13, 2020

[theqoo] ROOKIE GIRL GROUP MEMBER WHO RECEIVED AMAZING RESPONSES FOR LOOKING PRETTY





"Seeun is pretty"
"Seeun? That member was so pretty she made me log in Katalk"
"Seeun is freaking white and pretty"
"Seeun is quite talented"
"wow that f*cking pretty one, Seeun, how old is she?"
"No but Seeun is f*Cking pretty????"
"Seeung is f*cking pretty"
"F*ck Seeun and Yoon are f*cking pretty"


"F*ck Seeun is f*cking my type, she's a beauty"
"Seeun will raise the music shows' responses if she comes"
"Seeun is f*cking pretty"
"Kids, Seeun is a 03'er"
"Seeun is so pretty that she made this unnie scream"
"They're kids I don't know, but Seeun ssi is pretty"
"Seeun is really f*cking pretty"
"Seeun is f*cking pretty"
"Seeun is seriously pretty"

STAYC's Seeun



original post :here

1. She's pretty, I can see a lot of people in her face

2. I watched the video and she's way prettier than in pictures, she doesn't look like a rookie on stage, she's talented so she stands out even more 

3. She's a desert fox type I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I freaking like herㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Freaking pretty... She looks like Kim Minjoo + Gong Seungyoun 

5. Girls are really into this type of faces, I'm not saying that men aren't but this is a type that is always a pass for girls 

6. Kim Minjoo + Dahyun 

7. 

8. She looks like an actress

9. People said the moment she will go on stage, it will become viral ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Now I understand why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Her mouth shape when she smiles is so my typeㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com