Thursday, November 12, 2020

[theqoo] BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT'S CRAZY PRICES

 



Attending artists: Enhypen, Nu'est, Gfriend, TXT, Bumzu, BTS
Location: KINTEX (the place that all fans wanted to avoid the most..)


original post:  here

1.  So what happened to that drama where they were using BTS members' real names? 

2. Seriously the first time I saw those prices, I thought that my eyes were lying to me 

3. This makes me less bad about skipping the concertㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not going to give them all this money if it's going to be a collab stage

4. Even if it's expensive, I'm sure people will be attending right? ㅜㅜ

5. Seriously too expensive..... For a concert at KINTEX.. And the seats will be randomized too.. for 150,000 won???????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's not even a ticket I'll be able to get through normal ticketingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So we don't even know what seat nor zone we'll be sitting at? F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I f*cking hate the idea of a joint stage, is Bighit dumb? Are they not able to understand the fans? F*ck!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I f*cking hate joint concerts f*ck and those prices are f*cking hight too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they think that BTS fans are pushovers? F*ck they think that we'll pay this price, we're really f*cked, why do we need to pay for everything all the time? They really think we're f*cking pushoversㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They f*cking can't think straight I just want to smack them. Those prices are way too expensive

7. Those prices in that location just makes no logical senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll just watch from home. And it seems like this will become a recurring this?? F*ck

8. Are they crazy with those prices?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck I don't mind spending that amount if it was a concert of just my kids, but I feel so f*cked. I was dreaming about how happy I would be in I could see my bias at the end of 2020 in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ  But instead, I'm having a labels concert, it just feels like they strike me behind my head

9. It almost seems like Bighit wants to kick their fans out of the fandom... Why are they like that??? 

10. I'd be f*cking willing to pay this price for a concert with just my bias... But this is still expensive.. ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com