Thursday, November 12, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S FULL GROUP PICTURE THAT JUST GOT RELEASED.. THEY'RE NOT 8 PEOPLE BUT 9.

 



At the back, there's Navis who joined Aespa.. 

She already appeared in MY KARINA's video

They're not a 8 members group but indeed a 4 members group. The other 4 are just avatars and Navis is the one who connects all of them together


original post: here

1. F*cking confusing ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Aespa's videos were all so cringe. I hope it won't be like EXO's MAMA  Using AI is still too prematureㅋㅋㅋ

3. No but even if we're living in the 21st century, I just can't understand this ㅋㅋㅋ  I don't think I'll get hooked with themㅋㅋㅋ  Is this really going to work? I  think it would've worked in maybe 3-4 years.. 

4. No... I was looking forward to a 9 members group from SM.. 

5. I feel like this will become part of their dark past, but it sure did success in gathering people's attention ㅋㅋㅋ

6. They really are good at finding ways to make you curious from the startㅋㅋ

7. I feel like in 2 years, those AI friends will be part of their dark past
 > Like this? 

8. I love the Avatar concept and the members are all pretty ♡♡♡ Unique concepts like those are a hit with me

9. The moment there are talks about how this group might fail means that they're already gathering a core fandom, in the future, I'm sure they'll blow up among the general public too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I'm so curious about themㅋㅋㅋㅋ Will SM be able to make them big in the end? 

11. The concept is over the top. How are they going to maintain this in the future? 

12. I like that they're always challenging themselves

13. ????? I feel like they'll give up on this concept in some years.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com