Thursday, November 12, 2020

[theqoo] THE STYLE THAT BECAME BACK IN TRENDS THIS YEAR

 Uggs + Jogger pants combo






original post: here

1. That was such a nice trend, let's go for the long run!

2. Ugg is the best in cold weather

3. Ah f*ck Uggs were so cheap a while ago, but I thought the trend was over so I didn't buy it... I should've

4. Freaking love itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please make this trendier, I've never seen anyone wear this around my house

5. This was such a trend during middle school, to wear Uggs with sweat pants 

6. Oh!!!! Ugg!!!! I need to buy some for the winter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. This looks freaking comfortable 

8. I welcome everything that is comfortable 

9. I threw my Ugg away some days ago while cleaning ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

10. I told you that Uggs were pretty ...ㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com