Thursday, November 12, 2020

[theqoo] TWICE JIHYO, FIRST SNS POST SINCE BREAK UP... SHE ERASED ALL THE PAIN

 


Twice member Jihyo who dated and broke up with singer Kang Daniel received attention for her recent whereabouts. 

On the 12th, Jihyo released a picture of herself on Twice's official IG with "It was so nice meeting all of you in the fansign yesterday. I did my makeup myself hehehe, exciting"


original post: here

1. Sigh... That's why I sympathize with celebrities trying to hide their emotions. Even if it means deceiving the fans... Anything she does will be connected to her dating. The moment she dates or the moment she breaks up.. 

2. The moment I saw the title, I got so annoyedㅋㅋㅋ  Jihyo is f*cking pretty 

3. I knew that they would want to troll and drag them because of the break up, but since there's nothing sensational about it, they must've been sad. But OP copying this article from a trash journalist is laughable too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Jihyo ♥️ She really suits the song this time

5. What's with the break up pain bullsh*t f*ck 

6. The trash journalists are bullsh*tting again

7. I was wondering what's up with the title when I clicked the article, but I got shocked at how pretty and cute Jihyo is 

8. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's hilarious. This is why celebrities don't want to go public with their relationshipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Trash journalist f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. The way the journalist actually wrote "erased all the pain"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Journalist-yah.. 

10. Jihyo is always hardworking and pretty 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com