Friday, November 13, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S GISELLE'S CAMERA TEST VIDEO SCREEN CAPS




original post: here

1. She looks like Nicole

2. Hul she's seriously pretty

3. She reminds me of Rose

4. She's freaking pretty?

5. Wow she really reminds me of Sundayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Seriously, every time I see her, I think of Seo Jisoo

7.What the? She's way more prettier here than her teaser picture;; she suddenly looks likable to me

8. Nowadays, all girl group members are so pretty that she just ends up looking average

9. She looks like Jisoo

10. She looks so much like Sunday

11. 

12. She looks like Sunday with Krystal's hair. She looks way more prettier than her teasers

14. GNA, Sunday and Krystal

15. Nicole + Seo Jisoo

16. She's freaking pretty. She looks like Seo Jisoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com