Sunday, November 15, 2020

[theqoo] GAME ON RUNNING MAN TODAY THAT LOOKED WAY TOO DANGEROUS



original post: here

1. I don't even know what's funny about this..ㅠ it's just not funny.. I'd rather them doing the stocking game instead

2. Are they crazy?...

3. Why are they like that? Maybe I still haven't watched the broadcast yet but seeing these screencaps, it looks so freaky

4. Ah this is gross... Seriously, it's disgusting. Why are they doing this? Are people who enjoy watching this kind of thing normal?

5. Why are they like that? What will we do if the kids start copying them?

6. They have seriously crossed the line

7. Huh?... what is this...

8. The people who came up with this idea, come out... what are you doing?

9. What's fun about this?

10. Wow... Are they doing this after seeing how people exploded watermelons by tying rubber bands around it..? I can't think of anything elseㅠ

11. Hul.. I can feel their pain through the pictures... why are they playing this kind of game?

12. This is eba. I watched this when it broadcasted and my face turned expressionless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com