Sunday, November 15, 2020

[theqoo] JAPANESE GIRLS CHOOSE THE 'FACE THEY WANT TO HAVE'

 


#10 Ishida Yuriko (51 y.o)
Age group rank: 50's, ranked 5th

Comments from people who voted for her:
- She's definitely pretty even as she ages, so you may not be as afraid of getting older. You may even find it exciting
- I think that her calm expression is very charming, if I could, I would want to have her face.


#9 Hirose Suzu (22 y.o)
30's, ranked 5th

- Her distinct facial features are so pretty and cute. She gives off a strong will power
- Her cuteness and beauty is well balanced, I'm jealous!


8th Imada Mio (23 y.o)
10's, ranked 2nd

- She has lovely eyes that are clear and big. They are so cute. If I could be reborn with this face, I think that I would win in life!
- Her eyes are big, her skin is bright. Her face has a cuteness but prettiness too.


#7 Shiraisa Mai (28 y.o)
20's, ranked 4th

- Her face is white and she looks like a doll. She's truly a beauty
- As expected, her expressions are expressive and cute


#6 Fukada Kyoko (38 y.o)
30's, ranked 4th. 40's, ranked 3rd
- She gets prettier and prettier. She's cute, sexy and so beautiful. I like her feminine body line so much
- Her face gets all kind of compliments from feminine, to lovely, to beautiful, to bright.


#5 Hamabe Minami (20 y.o)
20's, ranked 5th. 30's, ranked 3rd

- She has a genuine vibe and everything she does looks cute. After watching 'I Want to Eat Your Pancreas', I fell in love with her even as a girl
- Her clear eyes and her eye brows that makes her look strong-willed are memorable. Even when she's smiling, there's a cold feeling. She has a cool image


#4 Hashimoto Kanna (21 y.o)
10's, ranked 1st. 40's, ranked 5th

- The majority of men and women find her cute. Her pale eyes balance well with her face
- She's cute but doesn't look plain. She's likable.


#3 Ishihara Satomi (33 y.o)
10's, ranked 4th. 50's, ranked 3rd

- She's cute no matter what. Even when I'm watching her drama, all her expressions and scenes are cute and I can't help but be in admiration
- All her parts are different but all cute
- She's a beauty that seems hard to approach so I want to live with her face once and see people's reactions around me


#2 Aragaki Yui (32 y.o)
20's, ranked 1st. 30's, ranked 2nd. 40's, ranked 2nd. 50's, ranked 1st

- She gives off a cute and plump impression and she's lovely. I want to be her. I also envy her gentle personality. I want to be like her
- If I could become her, I would! She's everyone's type! Everything about her is perfect. She gets cuter every year
- She looks genuine. Her eyes are pretty and her expressions are wide


#1 Kitagawa Keiko (32 y.o)
10's, ranked 3rd. 20's, ranked 2nd. 30's, ranked 1st. 40's, ranked 1st. 50's, ranked 2nd

- To describe her in one word would be "worldly-beauty". She's just a beauty. Her personality looks good too and I want to live with her face for a day
- THE beauty. She also doesn't look flirty/sly so I think that she's a beauty that even women like
- She has beauty and manliness


original post: here 

1. They are all pretty

2. #8 is too pretty

3. They are just all pretty

4. It's my first time seeing Imada Mio and she's seriously pretty

5. All the votes just went to Kyungja and Gakki (T/n: Keiko's name in Hanja is Kyungja)ㅋㅋㅋ Especially Kyungja. Every time I see Suzu, she gets prettier. She's a boss for being only 22 with her career

6. Kyungja is seriously THE beauty

7. Satomi for me ❤️ but Hashimoto Kanna is the age gangster. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Me too I want to have Satomi' faceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Kyungja, I love you ㅠㅜ

10. Their auras are crazy

11. I feel like Japanese people really love to do surveysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one can match up to Gakki's freshnessㅠㅜ she's my style

12. Gakki ㅠㅠ

13. Satomi💜💜💜

14. Satomi is the best

15. Oh I like Ishida Yuriko so much (10th)...! Her aura is daebak luxurious

16. The 1st one is indeed the prettiest. She has the type of face who would shoot movies in Korea instead of dramas

17. Looks like Kyungja is seriously Japan's face-wannabe. She's married and is a mom but still was voted 1st

18. My one pick is Ishihara Satomi

19. I like them all ㅎㅎ they are all pretty

20. Wow Kyungja is still maintaining her 1st position. She's seriously impressive. But it's Satomi for meㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ but Gakki is seriously f*cking pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com