Friday, November 20, 2020

[theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "WE NEED TO SELL KANG DONGHO" ... THE TRUTH BEHIND AHN JOONYOUNG'S LIES


(t/n: it mentions "fall" in the translation, but it should be "drop/eliminated", so Ahn Joonyoung took advantage of his anxiety to make it seem like he wanted to quit Produce)

original post: here

1. Seriously the producers were the trashiest of trashㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did he interpret "I will have no regrets if I get eliminated right now" to "I want to be eliminated right now"??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're clearly insaneㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I could always feel how they were toying with the trainees with the way they edited, but this isn't different from their evil editingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those crazy bast*rd I hope they will regret their whole life

2. Wow this post has over 2300 comments? This is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm another group's fan but I hope we can sue every hate comments here, there will be f*cking lots of kids getting suedㄷㄷㄷ

3. Seriously I will never be able to be a celebrity. There are so many people who are ready to use you in evil ways, and you will never be able to fully know what is the truth behind everything. I'm not even Nu'est fans but I don't think that he warranted all the hate that he got. I hope he finds strength 

4. I'm seriously not his fan, but there seems to be so many Kang Dongho haters out there. Even before his controversy broke, people were calling him a criminal even when he was innocent and treating him as if he committed a crime. This time too, it feels like he just became the victim of unfortunate circumstances, but people are mocking and laughing at him again... Why are there so many antis here? Do you guys not know what an anti is?

5. He passed out because he was sick, but they used this to rig him out, yet you guys are still mocking him? There's a limit to swearing at him, I've seen so many rumors made about him on Katalk too, I hope you guys get sued. You're mentally deranged at this point. How can you sit there and still swear at him? Please stop acting like a mentally disabled person and if you just hate him, don't say anything 

6. People threw all their anger to Kang Dongho and treated Wanna One as the victims, I will never forget thatㅋㅋ  This was a rigged group yet you're swearing at the wrong person, if you want to swear at someone, swear at Ahn Joonyoung. Why are you swearing at the victim? 

7. Yet people used the victim to throw their hate onㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tsk tsk he's so pitiful... People are saying stuff like "I wouldn't regret even if he dies", I hope you guys die too tsk tsk 

8. No but where did the article that said that the police claimed that Kang Dongho wanted to leave and that Kim Yongbum and Ahn Joonyoung were innocent according to the judge go???? Kang Dongho never wanted to leave, isn't this considered fraud?

9. Wow... He's f*cking too pitiful... Even after passing out, he was saying stuff like this.. The fans' hearts must be broken 

10. I still remember so many people swore at Nu'est in the Katalk, I feel so bad for him, he was the victim yet he was the one getting blamed for all this it's a freaking reality slapㅋㅋ  I remember Kang Dongho was hated on more than Ahn Joonyoung 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com