Friday, November 20, 2020

[enter-talk] V'S SHOCKING CURRENT CONDITION...

V's journalist pictures in today's press even for BE's release.............










Are his visuals for real.......?? Freaking handsome............;

post response:
[+852][-30]
original post: here

1. [+178, -4]
Even his shadow is perfect..

2. [+103, -4]
He's continuing his legendary days from last time

3. [+103, -3]
Kim Taehyung, you are seriously.......

4. [+37, -1]
I thought that it was a fansite picture..

5. [+34, 0]
I saw V right in front of V luckily in their Shizuoka concert in Japan and oh my... how is he a human from this world? It felt like someone hit me on the head with a hammer....... he was seriously tall and his face was small like a bean but his eyes, nose lips surprisingly still had their self-assertion..... He was seriously the best live ㅜㅜ Seriously, I was a Jungkook fan and my Taiwanese friend was Jimin-biased but V stood 20 cm in front of our noses and our eyes met and we seriously both lost our minds. Ever since, we've been both fangirling on V every dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone who saw V in real life like me, please live a comment~~~

6. [+32, 0]
Visual director V-nim made the decision

7. [+32, -1]
No joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com