Sunday, December 13, 2020

[enter-talk] BUT SEEING ITZY'S YUNA LIKE THAT..

She seriously looks like a doll... or an AI.. I was browsing Instagram and took a screencap randomly. This isn't edited at all. Her waist and head size are just not human... I can prove you that I'm a fan of another idol but I find Yuna seriously pretty...


post response:
[+449][-40]
original post: here

1. [+299, 0]
Wow crazy, I thought that Yuna's waist waist was only the black partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+260, -90]
She looks more like an AI than Aespa

3. [+152, -5]
I agree that she's not human

4. [+47, 0]
I found her so pretty during Dalla Dalla and her looks stood out to me (she had the Han Yeseul vibe). She could've totally be the it girl but then in their next comeback, they died her hair white-blonde and her makeup also sucked. They made her look like some kind of sloth and ever since then, she just got buried. At first, she looked like a princess mermaid and was so pretty. China's reactions to her were also solid at that time

5. [+39, -2]
We kept asking them to remove Yuna's bangs... but when she didn't have her bangs during Dalla Dalla and had her red hair, she looked too mature so her family and JYP made a compromise and decided to have her bangs down... she's still 18.... to be honest, she's a goddess when she doesn't have her bangs but she also looked too mature.. her parents might have been surprised too




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com