Sunday, December 13, 2020

[theqoo] THE REASON NU'EST KIM JONGHYUN DIDN'T TELL HIS FRIENDS HE HAD A NUNA

"When I was in middle school, my friends asked me if I have a nuna
I've never once told them that I had one
My middle school friends would know about this
We're seriously really close right now 
My friends and my nuna are really close to each other
But when I was in middle school, my friends didn't know that I had a nuna
It's because~At that time! Hear me out!
During middle school! I went to an all-boys school alright? 
That's why if I told them I had a nuna, my friends will ask me to introduce her to them 
And stuff like "present her to me is she pretty? Is she pretty?".. 
But I didn't want to talk about stuff like that
That's why I just ended up saying nothing 
I was trying to protect nuna~
But I've always said this 
To the kids who knew that I have a nuna and asked about it, I always told them that she is pretty 
"Yeah my nuna is pretty~" like that
I would tell my friends "Yeah she's pretty but you can't~"ㅋㅋㅋ
"She's pretty but I hate it~"
Kind of like that..."

And when asked about who he prefers between his first or second nuna


"it's like asking whether you like your mom or your dad more"


original post: here

1. Is this even possible?????????? He's like an unicorn .. ㅠㅠ

2. He's way too unrealistic as a male dongsaengㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm jealous

3. I'm jealous...I want to swap my dongsaeng ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Whenever my dongsaeng sees me outside, he always makes that sh*tty expression 

5. But in reality a dongsaeng like that doesn't exist... ^_^ 

6. I digress but I used to go to school holding hands with my male dongsaeng when i was in elementary school, we don't look alike and my dongsaeng is tall, so the kids who didn't know us well asked us if we were dating, we got so pissed off by it that we pretended we didn't know each other when going home ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Jonghyun-ah become our house maknaeㅠㅠ  I'll give you lots of allowance and snacks... 

8. Wow I can't believe a dongsaeng like that existsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  My mom is happy with my dongsaeng as long as he doesn't make me swear at him ㅠㅎ

9. No matter how many times my dongsaeng tells my friends that he has a nuna, nobody asks him to introduce me boohoo... 

10. His nuna must be really pretty.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com