Sunday, December 13, 2020

[theqoo] PERSONALITY TEST WITH 8K+ RETWEETS

T/N: for more fun, we suggest you to write your answers down before reading the results ^^!
"Personality Test
1. What's your favorite animal?
2. What's your 2nd favorite animal
3. What do you feel when you think of the ocean/sea?
4. What do you feel when you think about the darkness?


Results
1. This is what you think about your own looks
2. This is what you want your partner to look like
3. This is what you believe love will be
4. This is the death that you'll accept

original post: here

1. Dog
Iguana
Hot and slimy
Peaceful and sleepy

2. Horse
Eagle
Warm
Peaceful

3. Dog
Cat
Fresh but scary
Scary but beautiful
Hul......

4. Dog
Bunny
Peace
Silence

5. Cat
Dog
Open wide
It's not that bad
(??!!)

6. Sloth
Turtle
Fresh
Lonely

7. Bunny
Dog
Blue
Dim

8. Fox
Cat
Refreshing
I f*cking hate it

9. Bunny
Dog
Wavy and it makes me feel good
Quiet
But I really have a lot of thoughts thinking about the ocean. When I was thinking about what I felt about the ocean, my thoughts went all over the place. I don't think that it had anything to do with the ocean in the end

10.  Octopus
Cow
Fishy smell
I feel cold
..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com