Wednesday, December 9, 2020

[enter-talk] IF YOUR BIAS GOT INTO A DATING SCANDAL

T/N: in the title, OP is addressing to the people who are into "pseudo-relationships" with idols

How would you feel? I'm just a muggle who is interested in idols but I've never fangirled on anyone so I'm curious...ㅋㅋㅋ if your bias gets into a dating scandal with a female idol, how would you feel?
post response:
[+80][-26]
original post: here

1. [+215, -3]
I would think "he must be hanging out with his girlfriend once his schedules are over right...? They must be talking to each other until dawn right...? Both of them are idols so they must be in awe with each other's faces right..?" and I'll have all sorts of thoughts to myself like that, get a reality check, and cryㅋㅋㅋ even so, dating isn't a crime so I have to support them... f*ck

2. [+197, -2]
I will kinda feel a way that can't be put into words..

3. [+157, -3]
OP is asking so I will answer truthfully... It's embarrassing but I'm severely in a pseudo-relationship with my biasㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even until last year, I wanted to have a chance to get to know my bias and was looking for auditions to become an idol (I gave up now). To be honest, if my bias was dating, first, I would f*cking cry my eyes out... No matter how rationally I want to think about it, in the deep of my heart, I will be sad so I can't stop these feelings. But as time passes, I will go back to supporting him so...

4. [+146, -199]
Let's vote. Your bias marrying a female idol who's doing f*cking well vs marrying a commoner that nobody knows

5. [+127, -4]
He'll just become a stranger. Goodbye ahjussi

6. [+93, -18]
I won't take any damage since my bias will end up marrying me

7. [+56, -1]
When I was in middle school, I was so into the pseudo-relationship that it was almost a mental disease so the day my bias got into a dating scandal, I cried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com