Wednesday, December 9, 2020

[theqoo] TOP 10 SINGERS THAT LESBIANS LIKE

Those are lesbians' picks of Korean singers (833 people voted)

#10: WJSN Seola

#9: Mamamoo Wheein

#8: Mamamoo Moonbyul

#7: SNSD Taeyeon

#6: Red Velvet Seulgi

#5: (G)I-dle Shuhua

#4: TWICE Sana

#3: SE SO NEON Hwang Soyoon

#2: IU

#1: (G)I-dle Soojin

Source: here
(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. Taeyeon is the real deal

2. I'm straight but after seeing Hwang Soyoon and Moonbyul, even I could fall for them

3. I'm straight but I like them all... ㅎㅎ Taeyeon ㅠㅠ

4. I'm straight and I like Soojin. She's so charming. I like Sana and Shuhua too

5. Wow I was expecting IU and Soojin to be first

6. I thought that OMG's Jiho would be hereㅋㅋㅠ

7. Wheein ㅜㅜ I like her so much

8. Interesting. I don't really know what type of girls they are into

9. I'm straight but I f*cking like Soojin~~~~~~~her charms are awesome

10. Soojin and Sana are seriously my picks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com