Wednesday, December 9, 2020

[theqoo] RUNNER UPS FOR THE SEOUL GAYO DAESANG ROOKIE AWARD

Enhypen

GHOST9

P1Harmony

Natty

Drippin

STAYC

Secret Number

Aespa

WEi

Weeekly

Cravity

Treasure

There are usually 3 teams who receive the Rookie Award at the SeoGaDae
(Except in '12, 4 teams won and in '18, 2 teams won, they always crowned 3 teams since '02)

original post: here

1. Aespa ❤️❤️❤️

2. Weeekly babies, fighting...❤️❤️

3. I think that Enhypen, Treasure or Aespa will win it.. As expected, you need to be from a big agency..

4. Aespa❤️

5. To win the Rookie Award, it's 30% public's vote, 30% results and 40% judges. If it was only based on attendance, then you could almost ignore their results

6. STAYC💖 STAYC💖

7. Aespa❤❤❤

8. Cravity, I love you

9. Aespa for me!!

10. Looks like they included the November debuts too

11. I like STACY ㅠㅠㅠ

12. I feel like Aespa will get it

13. If not Aespa, then Treasure. But I feel like Aespa will win it

14. Aespa and Treasure will receive it. But seeing how Weeekly won in other award shows, it seems like they are pretty famous too. I must not know a lot about female idols. I didn't know about Weeekly at all..ㅠㅠ

15. Enhypen's results are above others. Let's look at the results fairly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com