Thursday, December 10, 2020

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE LISA RECEIVED 5 BILLION WON

 


She opened her bangs half wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For the people who don't know
Lisa usually cares a lot about her bangs so she said that if she receives 5 billion, she'll remove half of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"5 billion?"
"Should I open half of it?"

post response:
[+855][-64]
original post: here

1. [+327, -61]
I'm a fan of another group but I thought that she got her money back from that fraudulent manager when clicking in here. But I ended up smiling at how cute she is... I used to think that she looks like a fancy pop star but here, she looks a lot f*cking cuter than I thought

2. [+207, -60]
She was freaking pretty today ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+75, -5]
Barbie doll

4. [+65, -13]
No but she's a foreign member but she's f*cking funny on variety

5. [+59, -5]
Even so, I can't give up on full-bang Lisa...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com