Thursday, December 10, 2020

[theqoo] JAPANESE ACTOR MATSUZAKA TORI AND TODA ERIKA GETTING MARRIED


"To everyone, thank you very much for always supporting me. It's a sudden announcement, but I, Matsuzaka Tori, have married Toda Erika-san.

Since my debut, I have been supported by many people and had the opportunity to be in many rewarding places. As my environment changes, I would like to face everything seriously with more responsibility and resolve than ever before. Please continue to support me."

Similarly, Toda announced, "At this time, I, Toda Erika, would like to announce my marriage to Matsuzaka Tori-san. Without forgetting my grateful feelings towards everybody, I would like to work even harder as an actress, so it would make me happy if you would watch over me warmly. I ask for your continued support."

cr. Tokyohive

Matsuzaka Tori announced it on his Twitter





original post: here

1. Wow this is crazy news, daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats congrats

2. Hul hul hul hul hul hul daebak daebak, Toda congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. They suit each other way too much, but it wasn't all for the drama, but in real life..

4. Hul... I liked Tori so muchㅠㅠ  This is quite random, but they suit each otherㅠㅠ 

5. A good thing that a handsome persona and a beautiful person ended up together

6. Beautiful people do gather together more easily, they sure live happilyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Hul Daebak, I saw so many Japanese dramas with them and they give such a good impression, this is daebak.. Wow... Congrats congrats. They're getting married but they're always hard working in their jobs 

8. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuul...!!!!!!!! Erikaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Congrats on getting marriedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Wow... All the actors from that generation are getting married slowly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Boohoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Hul daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They f*cking suit each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Am I the only one who wasn't even aware they were dating?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That's shocking 

10. I don't know much about Tori, but Toda is such a good person congrats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com