Monday, December 21, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW RED VELVET'S PREVIEW PICTURES

Wow Seulgi, Wendy and Joy's preview pictures came out, so they're filming SM concert Beyond...? It's Wendy's first preview in a yearㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





post response:
[+257][-42]
original post: here


1. [+106, -7]
I missed them

2. [+131, -6]
Isn't this Wendy's first public appearance?ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+92, -31]
Don't tell me Irene had some shame and decided to not come outㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -4]
I thought we wouldn't be able to see year-end-Joy this yearㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Year-end-Joy welcome back

5. [+57, -26]
Irene isn't quitting? 

6. [+52, -9]
Of course SM isn't throwing Irene out, they didn't even throw Kangin out, but I'm giving up on RV, I've liked them a lot.... No matter what, going out a power trip just doesn't make me see her in a good light again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com