Monday, December 21, 2020

[theqoo] B.I'S RECENT WHEREABOUTS

 

He went to the place where his fans were doing volunteering and volunteered with them

original post: here

1. I was thinking "was Bewhy always this handsome?" and kept looking at the pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅇㅇ make sure you keep on volunteering

3. What wrong did Bewhy do~ㅠㅠ he's been misunderstood for years (T/N: the hangul ver. of B.I 비아이 and Bewhy 비와이 are similar)

4. I see

5. Dr...ugs....

6. F*ck, I thought that this was about Bewhy and was thinking "his face changed?"

7. I did over 300 hours of volunteeringㅋㅋㅋ so he can't just clean up his image by going there once

8. I was thinking "why are the comments like that?" but turns out this was about B.Iㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ok

10. I don't know if it's because we only see his eyes but he looks way more at peace than when he was an idol... anyways, I hope he lives well

11.Was this before he start carrying the briquettes? His clothes and gloves are so clean

12. So the investigations are over? 

13. Me too I thought that this was about Bewhy and thought that it was news about his life after marriageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I need to do some keyword filtering. I don't want to see him again

15. So there are a lot of kids who thought this was Bewhy when clicking inㅋㅋㅋ me too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com