Monday, December 21, 2020

[teens stories] KIDS WHO WATCHED 'THE HEIRS', COME HERE

Is it fun? I can watch anything for free from the SBS app so I was wondering what I could watch. Should I watch The Heirs?

post response:
[+202][-16]
original post: here

1. [+189, -7]
ㅋㅋㅋ it's cringe but it's also my lifetime drama

2. [+160, -4] 
It's cringe but it's indeed fun

3. [+130, -5]
Am I the only one whose heart is f*cking fluttering when I watch The Heirs? Seriously, you have to watch it ㅠㅠ

4. [+82, -1]
The OST from The Heirs are seriously the real deal... Cold Cherry's Growing Pains is for real...

5. [+64, -4]
Personally, I think that the main characters are charmless.. but the side characters are fun so you can definitely get hooked. Watch it

6. [+57, 0]
That scene where Kim Tan kissed Cha Eunsang in the storage room was f*cking legendary

7. [+40, 0]
It's my lifetime drama to the point that if you mention "high-teen Korea", I think of The Heirs first. My favorite episode was when they were camping in the USㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  every time I watch the US episode, they feel so fresh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com