Sunday, December 27, 2020

[teen stories] SHARE YOUR SUCCESSFUL CRUSH STORIES!!(ღ•͈ᴗ•͈ღ)

 


post response:
[+98][-1]
original post: here

1. [+76, -15]
I was waiting for today to come... Let me share my anecdote... When I used to be in middle school, there used to be this f*cking famous sunbae in school. He was the bassist in a band and he was freaking handsome, studied well, and had a lot of popularity. He was like the sunbae that everyone liked? ㅋㅋㅋ The girls totally liked him so every time that sunbae passed by, people would go "F*ck F*ck I saw him I saw him" "He's shining" he was just this popular. I didn't think much of him, I found him handsome and would think "He studies well too? I'm envious". We never came in direct contact with each other, and would follow my friend when she wanted to study and see him. I've never spoke to him once. So let me tell you about it. (t/n: the OP ended up editing her comment because she was scared that people will find her information, but on one of the replies, someone summarized her original comment)
> *Content* F*cking handsome middle school sunbae was in a band --> They weren't close to each other and didn't even know each other, but ended up meeting each other in the same band in highschool so they met each other there --> The sunbae became her crush and she even followed the sunbae when he joined the student council --> They never thought of dating each other, but started developing feelings and let each other know that they were interested in each other --> The sunbae became a 3rd year so they told each other to just focus on studies instead and to not date --> They also stopped contacting each other, and their feelings grew apart --> On the graduation day of the sunbae, they both cried and confessed to each other --> The sunbae started texting her everyday and called her very often when he started univerity --> The OP is envious of the sunbae, it's hard on her, but she was able to go through the end of her 3rd year! --> After going to university, they started dating for real!!

2. [+77, -5]
I've had so many failed attempts, so you don't want to listen to mine? 

3. [+91, -3]
Mine for realㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠ  I liked my crush ever since elementary school 3rd year. I'm the type who will try to pretend I'm not interested when I like someone, so it was getting really frustrating over time for me and I was growing tired of keeping my feelings in. I even thought "let's just try to avoid each other in the future". We were close with each other until middle school, but I decided to start ignoring him when I went to high school to the point that when we passed by each other, we wouldn't even greet or look at each other. So I just started to give up on him. However, this year, we ended up in the same class. At first, I hated this so much, I was just thinking about how hard this will be for me again. There was this unnie who was the only one who knew I had a crush on that guy and she told me "this will really be your last shot", you're going to be a 3rd year next year, if you're just going to graduate like that, you're really going to regret this later, so try confessing to him. At first, I was pondering on it for a long time wondering whether I should be the first one to contact him. At that time COVID already started, so they pushed back the school start date, even when we were already in the same class, I haven't seen him in weeks. So I decided to contact him and we started talking to each other until the first day of school in May, I finally saw him face to face again and I was so nervous to the point I could feel my face turning red. For the 1st semester, I took online classes, so whenever the classes happened, we would meet in the cafe and take the class together. During exam periods, we would meet every weekend to study at the library and we spent time together like that and became close again. In October, it was the day of my birthday and also the day of the online class, it was during the 2nd semester and we met at night. It was a Zoom class. He lit the candles in front of me and asked me to make a wish. AT that time, I wished "Please make that kid in front of me like me" I blew the candles and even received a gift from my crush. My crush then asked me what my wish was. He asked me if I was wishing to go to XX university. At that time, I didn't know either in what state of mind I was in, but I told him "Actually, I wished you liked me" and my crush just laughed and said "I knew it". He looked at me and said "Me too I seriously liked you for so long" seriously..... Seriously I started crying when I heard those words. I liked my crush since elementary 3rd year until high school 2nd year, it's almost been 8 years, how can I hold back my tears? My boyfriend said that he liked me since middle school 2nd year so when I told him I liked him since elementary 3rd year, he got so shockedㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, I succeeded with my 8 year crush and we're still dating happily now 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com