Sunday, December 27, 2020

[theqoo] SM'S SIDE "JANUARY 1ST ONLINE CONCERT FREE ADMISSION, TAEYEON→RED VELVET APPEARANCE" (OFFICIAL)

 

Article confirmed that the SMTown live will be broadcast for free worlwide on January 1st

Attending artists: 
TVXQ
SUJU
SNSD Taeyeon 
Shinee Taemin 
EXO Baekhyun, Kai
RV 
NCT 
SuperM 
Aespa
etc. 

original post: here

1. Daaeeeeebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It will really be free after allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have nothing planned for the 1st, so of course I'll watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm so jealous that they get to see the entire show for free

3. The most amazing part is that they're choosing to broadcast this for free

4. I want to see Irene & Seulgi's unit 

5. All the stages will be pre-recorded + free wow. This is the right thing to do in this economy. I'm another group's fan but I'm so grateful that they took the time to prepare this. I really didn't care about SM until now, but they're making me drawn to themㅋㅋ  I'm looking forward 

6. Basically a concert for Irene's return 

7. I want to hear Taemin and Wendy's Be Your Enemy.... This song is so good 

8. I'm looking forward to SUJU 

9. They're going to break the server 

10. Wow as expected this is why the Big 3 are on a different scale... The line up is already crazy, but to do this for free? I'm not even a fan, but I'm planning to watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'll buy something tasty and watch 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com