Sunday, December 27, 2020

[theqoo] MOST FANS WILL AGREE THAT THIS IS THE MOST NO FUN CORNER OF AN IDOL'S FANMEETING

 




When another fans get picked in lucky events (T/n: events like come on stage and take a picture with the group/get autographs/gifts etc.. By the way, this is only in fan meetings, where idols usually stay on stage and chat with fans, not to confound with fan signs where fans usually line up on stage to get their autographs)
You get f*cking jealous but you have to pretend you're not and clap for them 
You're always thinking "what if it's me?" but as expected you never win anything

But if you end up winning, it's the best day of your life 


original post: here

1. I never knew these existed? I'm glad my groups isn't doing this 

2. It's fun to watch, but you also get a reality slap at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You want to win, but at the same time you don't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I won, but they caught me when I was on the phone with someoneㅋㅋ I remember getting so much sworn at in the DC gallery on that day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I would hate to be picked for those eventsㅋㅋㅋ

5. I freaking hate this... But I would also hate to be picked f*ck. I'm always so nervous thinking that they might pick me for the lucky events in fan meetings f*ck. Imagine 100 other people just starring at you. You will just feel the coercion from their faces

6. I agree. Nowadays they even start holding conversations if you get picked, but when it's an international fan, they can't even converse with them and they don't show any reactions

7.  They can just win an autograph or a picture, making the fan go on stage is just ew

8. I freaking hate it, it's a waste of my time 

9. My bias group knows it's boring so they don't do any of this in their fan meetingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Even the games they play is freaking boring  it just ruins everyone's mood 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com