Thursday, December 17, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE YOU WANT TO STAY FRIENDS WITH?


post response:
[+97][-2]
original post: here

1. [+249, -6]
Kids who don't dine and dash 

2. [+159, -0]
People that you feel comfortable with even after spending hours with them 

3. [+146, -2]
Someone who is cheerful but cool, who doesn't joke without tact but instead makes "clean" jokes

4. [+107, -0]
The people I'm most comfortable with are the people I can speak comfortably with without feeling self conscious

5. [+82, -1]
Someone that I would tell them about a troubled moment and then later on would ask me "So how did it go?" I really like it when they ask me about it 

6. [+63, -0]
People who don't act careless

7. [+61, -7]
People who don't shame me for farting and who would fart back 

8. [+50, -0]
People who are grateful even towards trivial things 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com