Thursday, December 17, 2020

[teens stories] YAH KIDS, AM I THE ONLY ONE LIKE THIS? PLEASE READ

I don't know if it's because of Corona but because I keep being stuck at home, I started to get depressed. I'm usually a big homebody, but I'm only enjoying staying at home if it's by my will... But since I'm forced to stay in, all of my days are the same and it seriously gets boring. At first, when they announced that school would be online, I thought "it's a f*ckin win~~", and I was f*cking excited. But now, I don't even know when this is gonna end and I find the lonely life so boring. I have outfits for when I'm going out and these are just collecting dust now...ㅋ everyday, I just order from Baemin (T/N: Korean delivery app), sleep, attend class and that's it. Am I the only one who feels like this?.. I want to start wearing makeup again. I stopped wearing makeup but my skin didn't even get better;;

post response:
[+256][-5]
original post: here

1. [+198, -2]
What the? I'm an extreme homebody then. Except for the fact that I can't go out to drink bubble tea, I'm still comfortable

2. [+108, -2]
Am I the only one who's unable to study at home???ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+64, -3]
For real..;;; my skin got way worse f*ck

4. [+41, 0]
I'm fine in the morning and at night but when it's around 4PM? And that the sun starts to set, I become so sleepy and tired and I have no energy at all, and I start getting depressed... am I the only one like that? But then when the real night hits, I'm lively again

5. [+34, -7]
The real homebodies wouldn't get depressed if they can't go out. They can bake, watch movies.. there are so many things to do

6. [+17, 0]
For real, my skin hasn't improved because I stopped wearing makeup......ㅋㅋㅋ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com