Wednesday, December 23, 2020

[teens stories] I DECIDED NOT TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY


I failed my retake. I wouldn't have been able the pass even if I died. I'm also so sick and tired of the entrance exam so I decided that I didn't want to go to the university anymore and just want to find a job I like ㅇㅇ..

It's possible that I regret this but it's also possible that someone is just bad at math right?.. I should accept the fact that even if I study to death, I will just not make it.
Even so, I did my best so I won't regret it
I'm more looking forward to what I want to study in the future
Today's the day we receive our report card so I'm actually a bit nervous, f*ck...

+ There are people asking how my report card was and it was the worst of the human race. It was from an university that's a bit unknown.
I will think about it again

post response:
[+739][-32]
original post: here

1. [+317, -13]
Let's go to a lower rank university...ㅜㅜ If you went for the retake, I think that you'll be able to go to a 4-year course university. No matter how bad the university is, it's still better than to be a college or high school-graduate ㅜㅜ

2. [+233, -11]
You have the gift of trying your best, with this gift, you can do anything you want

3. [+120, -58]
Even so, let's go with a jijab-dae (T/N: University outside Seoul, it's a derogatory slang for people who failed entering an university in Seoul)

4. [+104, -1]
First of all, you worked hard this year. As for your choice of not going, please think about it once again. I also worked harder than anyone else and went for my retake exam and failed. At that time, I couldn't fully accept that those were my results.  I cried for a few weeks and wanted to give up on school, but in the end, I went to a school that matched my grades. During our entrance ceremony, a singer came and was singing cheerful songs and everyone was excited as well. But I was crying alone because I was thinking to myself "I can't believe that I can't do better than this university"... but after attending my classes, even I who looked down on this university wasn't able to rank 1st. There are plenty of people in this school who are doing better than me, I'm not the only one who failed and ended up here and there are also a lot of model students here. So I changed my mind and decided to work hard at this university. I'm at my last semester now and I went to the last round of interview at a big company and I'm currently waiting for my results. The conclusion is that if back then, I decided not to attend university, I wouldn't have been to grow this much. So just try to attend one semester and see for yourself. You can always quit. So I hope that OP who worked hard can accept their result and try to enter school

5. [+97, -70]
You can't even graduate from university but want to work at a job that you want. Can you even find such job?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com