Wednesday, December 23, 2020

[enter-talk] AMONG THE CELEBRITIES YOU'VE MET IN REAL LIFE

 

Who's visuals were the most solid? For me it was Oh Hayoung, seriously I kept looking at her again and again, it made me wonder if being born with such visuals was even possible. My mouth physically dropped when I saw her and I never knew someone could make my jaw drop


post response:
[+200][-70]
original post: here

1. [+454, -137]
Kim Taehyung 

2. [+363, -121]
Yuta. He's not even a member whom I would've been interested in seeing in real life... Yeah but he's f*cking handsome. And there's Ludas, Jungwoo, Jaemin and Jaehyun. NCT are all handsome 

3. [+330, -57]
Bangtan Jin 

4. [+157, -44]
I'm honestly an SM fan, but J-hope for me... To be frank, I've never saw him as handsome, but last year, I went to the year-end concert and I saw most idols there? There were so many handsome people there, but the person who looked the most different on pictures and real life was J-hope (in a good way). I'm another group's fan, but his pictures really don't do him justice

5. [+157, -32]
Oh Sehun, he's the real one 

6. [+111. -10]
Jin was kinda scary, and Joy looked kinda cold but both were legendary 

7. [+108,-14]
Oh Sehun 

8. [+102, -8]
Kim Junmyeon... for real.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com