Wednesday, December 23, 2020

[theqoo] ACTOR KIM SEONHO'S GRADUATION PICTURE


Huh?... Who are you..?

original post: here

1. His eyes, nose and lips are all the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like he used to be chubby. His double the shape of his double eyelids is the same

2. Oh I wouldn't have been able to tell who he was if you didn't tell meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The comments are exaggerating. He didn't change that muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I know that he's handsome and I feel like not a lot has changed but I'm sorry, he looks like Ji Seokjin

5. He changed a lot.....

6. I feel like he just lost a lot of baby fat

7. This is just Kim Seonho with weight on?ㅋㅋ

8. He looks the same?! ㅋㅋ looks like he lost weight

9. But even without looking at his past pictures, I could tell that he got his nose done

10. Wow there are over 1K comments here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the OP is a f*ckerㅋㅋㅋ and the commenters tooㅋㅋㅋ

11. Yah the world has become a better placeㅋㅋㅋ nowadays, your nose be teared like that even after surgery~ ㅋㅋ the medical world developed a lot~ㅋㅋ

12. I really think that Kim Seonho did nothing to his face


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com