Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[teens stories] THE LEGENDARY THING ABOUT TRUE BEAUTY'S WRITER YAONGIE

"Kyah~~~!!"
The car that Suho is driving is actually Yaongie's car


post response:
[+749][-56]
original post: here

1. [+739, -6]
No but the author is really so pretty and is so good at drawing but I hope that for her next work, she works with a story writer. I'm surprised that the webtoon's rank is still so high

2. [+319, -3]
But True Beauty's drawings are indeed freaking awesome. But the story is only suited for little kids. It's so childish and cringey. I hope that she sticks to drawing and leaves the story writing to someone else. Then, her story would be truly legendary

3. [+317, -47]
There was a moment when Pann would take weird screenshots of her and people would f*cking show their inferiority complex. She must be way prettier in real lifeㄷㄷ

4. [+184, 0]
The character is super pretty but the proportions always look off so I feel like the vitality(?) of the characters are a bit lacking. Sometimes, the characters just look like pretty dollsㅜㅜ Am I the only one who thinks like that?

5. [+159, -1]
No but I'm seriously curious about this. I really don't know how can this webtoon rank #1 every day.... seriously, are there that many people who read it...???

6. [+141, -55]
Her mouth looks so unnatural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com