Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[theqoo] WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LIVE IN THE BEST HOTEL SUITE ROOM THAT EXISTS IF YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD FOR 1 YEAR?

 

The best of the best suite room 
You can't leave the room 
Other people can't enter the room 
You can use Internet/TV to watch but you can't use it to write/communicate with others
You have unlimited access to paid services like Steam and Netflix 
You can't call people on your phone 
If you're sick, a doctor will come to treat you but you can't hold any personal conversations
Nobody will pay you for the 1 year you spent there
All you do is spend 1 year in the best suite room that exists

+ there's no such things like preparing for studies/work/certificates
you just spend 1 year sabbatical at peace there

original post: here

1. Why wouldn't I get paid for this?ㅋㅋㅋ Who would do this for free?ㅋㅋㅋ I rather you lock me up for life, what's the point of doing this freely for 1 year? ... 

2. They should let us study  

3. I will f*cking do it if you give me the money 

4. I'll totally to this 

5. Wouldn't your ears be bleeding by the end of watching all the Netflix shows though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'll probably switch between Netflix, Steam and Home Training videos 

6. I feel like I'll lose my speech abilities if I lived like that for 1 year 

7. I f*cking can but I wonder what I'm supposed to do for 1 year if you don't give me any money... 

8. I can but I won't 

9. Am I weird for wanting to do this...? 

10. Even if you paid me I wouldn't be able. I almost live like this right now and I feel like I'm about to catch a mental disease 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com