Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[theqoo] BJ CHULGOO, SHAVING HIS HEAD AS A SIGN OF APOLOGY? "SHUT UP" → "I SENT A DM TO PARK MISUN"

 

On that day, Chulgoo revealed "I'm sorry for saying those thoughtless words. I will make sure to stay careful to not make this kind of mistake with my broadcasts moving forward. I'm really sorry. I will watch my mouth again, I apologize to everyone who were disappointed in me" and shaved his head while standing up. 

But then continued with "First of all, since we're already live, I can't shoot this while having a shit-face like that. Let's have some fun. Anyways, I've already reflected a lot for the 3 past days. Even if I keep my shit-face and I reflected, there will still be many people who will criticize me, and I'm aware of it that's why I'm here"

One of the viewers suggested Chulgoo to shave his head as a sign of apology to which he replied "Shaving my head? F*cking screw off"


While doing his live, one viewer donated him 109K won (~100$). Chulgoo then switched his position right away and said "bring me a hair dresser. XXX nim thank you so much"

One of the viewer requested Chulgoo to apologize to Park Misun sincerely to which he replied "I sent a DM to Park Misun nim. If apologies aren't directed to the ones involved, it's not an apology. But after seeing how viewers kept mentioning the controversy, he said "Stop mentioning it." and told his manager "Kick those f*ckers out"


original post: here

1. "Anyways I've reflected so much for the past 3 days?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Is he a gagman?

2. He's not human ew ew 

3. I wonder what that person  who gave him 109K won was thinking? 

4. I'm not someone who would feel nauseous while looking at people's appearances, but he really makes me want to vomit 

5. Was this even an apology? 

6. Ah... I bet he didn't even shave his head as an apology but just in order to earn starts (t/n: money) 

7. Do people not feel any shame earning money this way...? A normal person wouldn't go to this extent if they had any self-dignity 

8. What did Park Misun do to get entangled with a guy like this?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Park Misun is the only pitiful one here 

9. So when people told him to shave his head as a sign of apology, he swore back at them, but when people donated him for shaving his head, he gets all excited and proud that so many people are watching him? No matter how evil you are this is not it, he just looks crazy in the head 

10. Just looking at those screencaps make me uneasy... I can't get used to him 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com