Monday, December 28, 2020

[theqoo] IDOL WHO REALLY HAS EVERY KIND OF FAN ACCOUNTS

 












original post: 

1. Wowㅋㅋㅋ I just checked their account and there's so many fascinating thingsㅋㅋㅋ
It's interesting to see that they fangirl on Jin because he looks like a fridge, but I'm even more impressed that they were able to find all those picturesㅋㅋㅋ

2. What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How were they able to find all these? Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I wonder if this is an inside joke about his physiqueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The mini fridge is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. You can fangirl on idols and fridges at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I feel it's a fan of fridge using Seokjin as a pretext ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah this is dumbfoundingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I burst out laughing while scrolling realizing how dumb this was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. What a fun way to fangirlㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even naming the account Seokjin fridge is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I wonder if that person liked fridges first or Seokjin first

9. Ah crazy this is f*cking hilarious, and the worst part is that they all suit each other f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Is this an idol fan or a fridge fan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com