Monday, December 28, 2020

[theqoo] LEGENDARY FANSITE CLOSING REASON

 

"It was fun"
- Hi this is Mingming. 
Yeah... I'm a bit embarrassed to greet you guys like this... 
In the end, I went from being in REST to CLOSE. 
One of the biggest reason why I chose to close is because of studies. I received atrocious grades from my final exams this time so I need to concentrate a bit harder, that's why I'm closing the fansite. I'm going to enter middle school 3rd year in 5 months, so I'm making this decision after carefully pondering on it again and again. 
I will be starting roots and quadratic equations in 3rd year but my skills are not even at the level of solving first degree equations yet...

original post: here

1. If we're talking about legendary, it gotta be one of the 3 below... The one above is just cute
"Please love Wonbeom a lot in the future <3 Ah and I'm debuting soon, so please love me a lot too"
"Close"
Investment details:
Current assets: 0 won 
Assets held: 4,237,197 won
Evaluation of profits and loss: -23,749,147 won 
Rate of return: -84,86%
"Close"
> Are you enlisting???????????
>> Yup yup

2. Ah I can't stand first degree equations

3. Ah so cuteㅋㅋㅋ She can't even do first degree equationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I don't think she's a fansite, she seems to be just a personal fangirl accountㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. There are so many fan account who are notifying when they go on rest and when they close, but they always come back after a week 

6. A middle schooler to be a fansite? Is this even possible? I bet it isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking impressive 

7. A middle school fansite?? So she was taking pictures and all that??

8. So cute 

9. She's a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. It's cute that she wants to study harderㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com