Monday, December 28, 2020

[theqoo] RED VELVET'S FULL GROUP PICTURE JUST NOW

 

SM Town promotion picture

original post: here

1. I'm so relieved to see Wendy looking healthy now ㅠㅠ

2. Look at the people shielding her saying stuff like "criminals are allowed to promote too, so why can't Irene?" No matter how shamelessly she decides to continue promotion, she will need to get prepared to face the public's negative opinion about herㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Whether you shield her or not, it's the public's choice to dislike her for her power trip ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Power trip-dolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I'm vomiting over people shielding power trips

5. Wow.... The fans and the team need to carry that problematic member, I bet they need a thick mentality to do this 

6. I'm another group's fan and I used to like RV. I listened to their songs all the time, but Irene's comeback is way too rushed... They should've done SM concert with the 4 members.. 

7. Damn Irene alone ruined her entire group's image.. 

8. Wendy-yah I missed youㅠㅠㅠ  Let's meet on stage soon💛💙💚💜

9. I liked RV and I listened to Psycho all the time, but I only want to support the other 4 members.... Sigh 

10. I pity the other members. Can they not give the other members some individual promotions in the meantime instead? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com