Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[enter-talk] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO STAN A MISOGYNISTIC GROUP??

 

I just get creeped out by misogynistic male idols when I see them. Most of their fans are women, yet they're there hating on women.

post response:
[+254][-51]
original post: here
1. [+207, -70]
Ah that group that starts with a "The"ㅋㅋ

2. [+128, -42]
You're too obvious trying to start something on PANN 
> But there's nothing wrong criticizing them and not flat out hate them...
> I don't know which group you're stanning but they must be something

3. [+117, -48]
The Namjas (original comment: the남자아이즈)

4. [+91, -3]
How can you stan this? for real
"I’m a narcissist with perverted tendencies
I poke myself often
I kiss my own tightness
Who the damn mufucka do
really wanna fight it
I just like the arts
more than any kind of alcohol*
bastard, this is the cocktail bar that RM has laid out
you’ll drink them as I give them
please subdue my flame, after just taking out my fire
ah, oppa, I like it, please hit me a little more
Show what that bitch about
just try running your mouth
Show me what you got yo what you bout
Me gone headed to the top
make yo bitch rock but you not
I believe my team
me and my friends, we makin’ dreams
we’ll kill you half-dead with rap, come at us
call me rice wrapped in Kim"
Cr. Bangtan.Tumblr

5. [+88, -96]
You losers even stan people like this so 
"That scamming kid" SM rookies Taeyong, this time in controversy for bashing a girl's appearance"

6. [+62, -28]
Calling this kind of kid "a positive influence" bullsh*t
"Yeah, you’re the best woman, abuse of power
So fucking good at it, abusing power
Ah but think about it, you were never really powerful
Let’s take off “power” and call you “dear”, gonorrhea"
Cr. Genius

7. [+54, -26]
There's also Bangtan and everyone is shielding them 

8. [+53, -20]
You're gonna hate women when your money comes from their wallets?
"Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin Ask, past personality "You motherless b*tch don't f*ck with me you motherf*cker""

9. [+46, -5]
So that's how PANN spreads stuff

10. [+42, -1]
Do you really think that the misogynistic ones are the minority... 

11. [+39, -1]
Meanwhile no one cared about them
"Monsta X Wonwo making fun of Metoo"

12. [+36, -4]
There are idol fans who have acknowledged their biases' mess and let it slide, but there are also these fans who still claim that their idol is a "positive influence" by pretending he's all clean too 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com