Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[theqoo] GIRL GROUP WHO HAS ZERO RECOGNITION IN KOREA COMPARED TO OVERSEAS


Dreamcatcher

original post: here

1. I know their group name 

2. I like Dreamcatcher's songs, it's straight in my taste as an otaku 

3. I've heard of their name and their song before, they seem to be quite talented

4. I know they're in the idol industry but are they considered "zero recognition" with the general public? I feel like they're still the most popular among the unpopular onesㅋㅋ  Didn't they sell over 100K albums? 

5. I remember them being mentioned a lot in communities, but I don't see them appear anywhere in my daily life. I remember singing Chase Me at the norebang and nobody knew the song

6. I wouldn't say it's near zero... If you're a girl group fan, you'll know them 

7. I've seen them a lot of Theqoo, but I don't know a single song ... 

8. I'm sure it's not close to zero, I don't know much about idols but I've heard of them 

9. Saying it's 'zero' is just oba ㅋㅋ

10. It's my first time seeing their faces but I've heard of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com