Monday, January 11, 2021

[enter-talk] IDLE ARE SERIOUSLY IN THEIR LEGENDARY DAYS THIS TIME + MIYEON'S HIME HAIR

They are seriously all freaking pretty

post response:
[+144][-29]
original post: here

1. [+36, -7]
Soojin is f*cking pretty

2. [+28, -8]
Shuhua is crazyㄷㄷ she looks like a princess

3. [+27, -1]
Wugi isn't wearing a wig in this picture right? She looks f*cking f*cking way prettier

4. [+17, -3]
Ah, I like them all but I really don't like Miyeon's antennas

5. [+8, 0]
Why did they made Miyeon's hair like that...

6. [+8, -1]
Shuhua seriously pulls off this concept perfectly

7. [+7, 0]
What's up with Jun Soyeon~~~!


[theqoo] MIYEON'S HIME CUT THAT'S GETTING A LOT OF DIVIDED OPINIONS


People are saying that her face is doing all the work



She's indeed prettier without bangs 
(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. The hair itself is so-so. It makes me wonder if there are even people who suit it

2. She was so f*cking pretty that I didn't even see her hair

3. Huh? I thought that she looked pretty but seeing her without bangs makes her look way prettier

4. She doesn't suit the hair and makeup at all

5. Yah, Miyeon seriously doesn't disappoint with her face. She's too pretty

6. Wow f*ck.. she's prettier with longer bangs

7. I f*cking like it

8. Her hair is seriously so-so

9. Of course, she's prettier with longer bangs but I like that it suits this concept..

10. Wow but Miyeon is seriously freaking pretty. She's the prettiest person I've ever seen. She looks like a wax figure



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com