Monday, January 11, 2021

[theqoo] LUNG HEALTH TEST

 Hold your breath in at A and breathe out at B


original post: here

1. I'm a smoker but this is way too easy

2. I can go on not breathing for half a bar added to thisㅋㅋㅋ

3. So my lungs are quite healthyㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is f*cking easy 

4. Can you hold your breath for this long without breathing out?? Are my lungs rotten??

5. Is this even possible....? For real is it possible???????

6. I succeeded the 2nd time but this is so hard, I've stopped smoking after 10 years 

7. It was freaking hard but I succeededㅜㅠ  It was so hard though I thought I was dying in the last moments ㅋㅋ

8. I don't even smoke and I failed at 80% markㅜㅜ  this is hard

9. Wow I almost died... I'm still in my 20s what's up with me?? 

10. I don't smoke but I can't do thisㅜㅜ F*ck.. 

11. Wow... Looks like my lungs are trash... After "A" I already felt like dying.. 

12. Oof I thought I would pass out


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com