Thursday, January 7, 2021

[enter-talk] DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR BIAS GROUP WILL RENEW THEIR CONTRACT???

Idols who are renewing their contracts really soon:
RV, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, Gfriend, Oh My Girl 

Idols who have a few years left until they renew:
Twice, BP, Seventeen, Pentagon, iKON, NCT

Idols who succeeded in renewing: 
Apink, BTS, Infinite, BTOB

The 3rd generation of idols' renewal is coming so I'm freaking nervous
if they don't it means disbandment 


post response:
[+72][-5]
original post: here

1. [+135, -82]
Seventeen are definitely all renewing even the Chinese members, nobody will leave

2. [+98, -18]
My bias is Seventeen and you really think that Pledis will let Seventeen free?? They don't seem to want to let any of the leaders go 

3. [+71, -18]
Please Pentagon.. Let's renew and stay 9 members foreverㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+62, -11]
Gfriend are already renewing, but I'm not nervous.. Let's stay forever with Buddy I hope that all the groups mention will renew and that they will spend a good time with fans for a long time

5. [+62, -7]
I can't believe that Gfriend are renewing... They debuted in 2015 so they will be deciding whether to renew this year, but all the members are still living in the same dorm and they're still preparing for a comeback so the fans really couldn't care less about renewal seasonsㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+52, -1]
Looking at what happened with GOT7, I don't think it's simply a question of friendship.. I don't know anymore 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com