Thursday, January 7, 2021

[enter-talk] OH... AN EGG ACCOUNT FOR BOMIN HAS BEEN CREATED

 t/n: egg accounts = anonymous twitter accounts usually made to hate/criticize people

Bomin (September): We're meeting again? Let's share a lot of things <3
Bomin (October): We're meeting again? Let's share a lot of things <3
Bomin (November): Welcome! Should we chat in this space made just for us? <3 
(t/n: these seems to be automatic replies)

"I've subscribed ever since June. But you have not showed up even once all this time. I sent you a congratulation message on August for your 3rd year since debut but after that, neither me or Bomin didn't say anything. All I did was wait. But what is he doing now? Is he even alive? Is it that hard to release even one selca?"

Golden Child, Golcha, Choi Bomin


(December)- My blood just dries up everyday and but I was still hopelessly waiting but you could've came at least once. Bomin-ah do you know that this is a paid service? But even when I knew you wouldn't come, I spent my money every month thinking you might come the next month. If you can't take a picture of your hair because you changed it, at least release an old photo of you. 
- Otherwise, you can also release a streaming proof of Gyu hyung that you like so much. If you don't like posting pictures, you can also leave a post in the feed, or just one word. Do you know that your fans are all leaving you? Everyone's fed up and it's just so hard. I don't know if you'll realize that you made a mistake. Please at least let us know you're still alive. 
(2 days ago) So your new hair was released in the official account, and in the end, you really didn't come. My last hope was that you might wait until they reveal your new hair before posting a picture, but you shattered the last hope I had. I'll see if you've been well or not during the video fan signs

So he made his fans paid for his Bubble (t/n: something similar to Bubble) for 6 months without coming once..

post response:
[+478][-12]
original post: here

1. [+332, -3]
Not coming even once is severe

2. [+314, -30]
If you go in that Golden Child tag? You can see that they're always freaking neglecting the fans.That guy's expression was a sight They're all so so. The impression they make is f*cking cheap
> He's the one who said "I can't tell you" when the fan asked until when they will be promoting and when the fan said she missed their content he was like "Why you're trying to get info from me?" What loads of bullsh*t. If the fan is curious, obviously she has the right to ask, why is he making this face? They caught a severe celebrity disease

3. [+259, -3]
Wow... That's pretty severe

4. [+205, -1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I was treated like that, I wouldn't be able to fangirl on them... Escape  from the flop idols 

5. [+167, -0]
I felt like OP was nitpicking because she was expecting him to release pictures, but he simply didn't show up at all..? That's too severe

6. [+147, -0]
You need to spend 3000 won a month for the app (~3$).. You can argue that this is just the price of a cup of coffee, but what about members who come in the app at least once a day..

7. [+138, -1]
What I really don't understand.... Is why is it so hard for idol to come on the app? They act like they're coming only once in a blue moonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like they didn't know you have to pay for it, so if they have any shame, they should at least come 2-3 times a week no?? They just need to move their fingers a bit and let us know they're doing well, how hard can this be;; 

8. [+129, -1]
There's wise saying that goes "there's a reason flops are flops"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com