Monday, January 25, 2021

[enter-talk] D.O'S SHOCKING FACE AFTER DISCHARGING TODAY




He's not 7 but 29 years old 
By the way, Do Kyungsoo has 
a movie coming out,
started Bubble,
shot That's Okay video
and even wrote the lyrics to the song 

post response:
[+350][-10]
original post: here

1. [+112, -2]
The placid idol Oh Sehun and the shocked civilian Do Kyungsoo realizing there are 2.6M people watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+83, -1]
My heart is beating again f*ck 

3. [+63, -0]
The person discharging from the army today has better skin than me who's never enlisted 

4. [+31, -1]
I'm a fan of Kim Sunho, I really enjoyed 100 Days My Prince and someone asked Sunho what he'd do if Kyungsoo discharged and he said that he'll ask him once he discharges.. Ah I hope they work again togetherㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+23, -1]
I still haven't recovered from the 30 minutes video ㅜㅜ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com