Monday, January 25, 2021

[theqoo] BLACKPINK ROSE - COMING SOON TEASER






original post: here

1. Wow f*ck she did it, Chaeyoung-ah it already sounds daebak, I'm crying 🖤💖🖤💖🖤💖

2. Wow why can't I stop playing the teaser? The more I look at it the more I like itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rose's expressions are just crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. February will explode

4. It sounds so good alreadyㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Rose I like youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. the visuals, the MV, the song, everything is already perfect

6. I'm not even her fan, but why do I like Rose so much? Her name is pretty and the font is also perfectㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The charts are already preparing for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rose-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I found her voice color so nice and I  went "hul hul" at first, but the more I listen to it, the more I feel like crying...ㅠㅠ  Rose I like you.. 

9. I came to listen to it again, seriously she picked such a good song. But Rose's voice color is such a fraud 

10. The song sounds freaking good already.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com