Monday, January 25, 2021

[theqoo] GFRIEND EUNHA'S ID PICTURE IN HIGH SCHOOL


 
Original post: here 

1. Wow I can feel the ulzzang vibes, cute ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Is this really Eunha? Seriously, I couldn't recognize her. Even with the knowledge that this is Eunha, I don't see her.

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's our school 's uniform. She's a year younger than me so I've seen her at school. Also, this picture was 100% taken back then. There was a place where students would go often to get their pictures takenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. That's right, kids like her are the ones who should become celebrities. She's freaking pretty

5. Maybe I just don't know howu Eunha's face looks like...

6. She was pretty in the picture and is still pretty now but I can't match up the faces. Maybe it's because of the hair?

7. Crazy. She was freaking pretty. But she doesn't look like Eunha

8. Wow she must have been jjang popular

9. What the? Why does she look like another person?

10. Wow she's too pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com