Friday, January 22, 2021

[enter-talk] IN IU'S PALETTE

T/N: IU's Palette = IU's YouTube show where she sings with her guests

Who do you wish would appear with her?

EXO D.O + Baekhyun
Apink Jung Eunji
SNSD Taeyeon
Sejung
AKMU
BTOB Seo Eunkwang + Lee Changsub

post response:
[+324][-68]
original post: here

1. [+440, -38]
I want to see her duo with Baekhyun like in Moon Lovers again ㅠㅠ

2. [+168, -37]
Lee Changsub!

3. [+147, -35]
Me too, Lee Changsub

4. [+114, -6]
Am I too greedy to ask for Suzy?.. I want to see IU and Suzy..

5. [+98, -6]
Can we have D.O and IU please?ㅠㅠ

6. [+93, -6]
Do you guys know the edit video of IU and Baekhyun's UN Village? If you watched that, you would be f*cking anticipating Baekhyun-nim on her show, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cry every day because I listen to it , makes sure to watch it.... You won't regret it

7. [+83, -13]
Taeyeon for me. The meeting of the top female solosㅜㅜ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com