Friday, January 22, 2021

[theqoo] SALARY SLIP FROM FOREIGNER FROM VIETNAM

 
(t/n: this is the monthly statement) - 4,274,550 won ~$3.8K USD

He worked 156 hours overtimeㄷㄷVietnam's average monthly pay is 240K won in our currency (~$217 USD)
The work visa allows you to work for 5 years only, so a lot of people work to their death 
Because migrant workers are exempt from paying taxes, this helps them tax-wise as well 

original post: here

1. Wow he's seriously such a hard workerㅜㅜ I hope he takes care of his body while working. I hope he can return to Vietnam safely and have a happy life

2. My dad also went to Australia as a foreign worker in the construction field and worked like that... You can earn so much in a short amount of time, but you also try to work as much as possible ㅠㅠ

3. I just feel like foreign workers are amazing. They have to leave their family to come to a new country and devote their lives to the work.. Our country also went under this generation so I can relate to him  I hope he can find peace and happiness once he returns...

4. Wow that's amazing, fighting

5. I hope he can earn a lot of money and live happily when he goes back to his country 

6. Aigoㅜㅜ  I hope he takes care of his body nonetheless, fightingㅜㅜ 

7. Working 156 hours means that he probably works around 14h a day. So aside from sleeping and eating, all he's doing is work. I hope he takes some vacations and rests well. He really needs to sleep as much as he can... I really hope he doesn't work himself to death and that he doesn't get sick. I wish him peace when he goes back to his country. Office workers usually can't work over 12 hours of overtime per week, but he's on the operations side so it must be different? 156 hours... He really needs to take care of his health ㅠㅠ

8. There's this Vietnamese unnie who works at a restaurant near my neighborhood and she never rests... She has been going to work everyday for a month and never complained once. She's such a good worker too 

9. Seriously just thinking about working in another country makes me think about how lonely it can get, it must not be easy

10. I bet he doesn't even use that money on him and sends it to his family instead, seriously that's so amazing. It must not be easy to live in another country 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com